Hi everyone, I am back with my favorite product for November.
A few months ago I stumbled upon a skincare brand called Omorovicza which is a natural, anti-aging skincare range from Budapest.
After doing my research and finding out that their products have won quite a few beauty awards, I decided to order a few things from their website. One product that I am really enjoying using is their Firming Body Oil, which ‘tones and improves elasticity’. It also claims to ‘reduce the appearance of stretch marks’ which is great. I don’t have any stretch marks at the moment, but I am hoping that regular use of this oil will prevent any from appearing.
This oil smells sooo divine that I can’t help smelling my hands after using it. It also leaves my skin sooo soft, smooth and silky. It contains the following:
- Plum almond oil restores suppleness, elasticity and tone.
- Apricot kernel oil, rich in vitamin A, softens the skin.
- Rice germ oil supplies essential nutrients to the skin.
- Calendula oil heals and repairs the skin.
- Tocopherol, or vitamin E, boosts the production of collagen and provides anti-oxidant defence against free radicals.
- Essential oils of sage, chamomile, rosemaryand rose geranium balance and soothe.
If you are looking for a luxurious treat for your body, then this is it. It costs $75. They also sell the same body oil but which contains some gold shimmer particles in it, which is perfect to use for a night out.
I really LOVE this product, and I will definitely repurchase once I finish my bottle. The only drawback about it is the packaging. I wish it had a pump to dispense the oil, rather than the open top which makes it difficult to control how much of the oil you use.
I also bought the face cleanser and moisturizer which I can’t wait to start using. Have any of you tried any of the products from Omorovicza?