I am absolutely loving the Sephora mask application spatula at the moment. It is perfect for applying my masks with no mess and it is also so easy to clean because of its silicon tip.
Is there any particular product you have been loving lately?
I have always heard about how good Korean products are- both skincare and makeup, so I decided to do my research online about what I should buy as there are so many amazing Korean brands out there.
I stumbled upon an amazing website (w2beauty.shopgate.com) that sells thousands of Korean products and ships worldwide. I literally went crazy at all the makeup and skincare options. The products arrived in a few days and I also got an insane amount of free samples and some full sized products.
1. Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask
2. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
3. Banila Co Clean It Zero
4. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
5. Missha Time Revolution Clear Toner
6. Missha Time Revolution Immortal Youth Cream
7. Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule
8. Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Pack
1. Missha the Style Defining Blusher in Magenta Pink
2. Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip
3. Tony Moly Petit Bunny Gloss Bar
4. Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master and Style Glow
5. Etude House My Lash Serum
6. Etude House Color my Brow
7. The Faceshop Design My Eyebrow
8. Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm
9. Iope Air Cushion XP
10. Laneige Water Drop Tint
11. Holika Holika Desert Time Lip Balm
12. Clio Peripera Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner in black and brown
13. A’Pieu Floral Powder Blusher
I have tried a few products so far and they are excellent and much cheaper dupes of the other brands we normally purchase. Any particular recommendations of something I should try as well? I would love to know.